Human Resources Advisory Services
People and Performance management is rapidly becoming an integral part of every company’s business strategy. Having workable and effective processes in place to manage and measure employee performance is considered essential in building a competitive advantage. At EPW Europe Private Wealth Ltd, we work closely with our clients to offer our expertise and support in designing and facilitating the implementation of new effective and efficient HR processes.
Our HR Services include:
Performance Management Systems, Incentive Schemes, HR Policies & Procedures, Training Needs Analysis, Employee Opinion & Satisfaction Surveys, HR Diagnostic and Search and Selection Services.
We have carefully selected strategic legal partners adhering to the highest competence standards & facilitating the offering of legal services to satisfy your needs.
- Assisting in the formation of a new company
- Providing a registered office
- Provision of nominee shareholders
- Appointment of corporate directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Appointment of bank signatories
Company secretarial services:
- Preparing minutes of directors and shareholders’ meetings
- Preparing and filing the company’s annual return
- Organizing facilities for directors and shareholders’ meetings
- Maintaining and safekeeping the statutory records and registers of the company
- Issuing and safe keeping of share certificates
- Arranging for legalization and certification of documents
- Arranging for any changes of the company’s share capital
- Assisting in the compliance of the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association with relevant shareholder agreements and legislation
- Undertaking company searches and due diligence
- Communicating with the Registrar of Companies for all necessary submissions of forms and requests for certificates
- Providing full support to clients during acquisitions, take-overs or mergers and company disposals
For more information on our Human Resources Advisory Services and Legal Services please contact as on +357 22 866060 or alternatively via email on firstname.lastname@example.org