We offer support through a specialized team in order to achieve greater control over client’s obligations, for peace of mind & freedom for our clients to focus on higher value issues.
- Performing bank reconciliations of all bank accounts
- Preparation and submission of vat returns and vies declarations
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Payment of taxes
- Maintenance of the general ledger
- Maintenance of proper books and records
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for groups of companies
- Preparation of annual tax computations
- Preparation and submission of provisional tax declarations and payment of taxes
WE OFFER SUPPORT THROUGH OUR SPECIALIZED TEAM IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE GREATER CONTROL OVER OUR CLIENTS’ STATUTORY OBLIGATIONS. THIS RESULTS IN PEACE OF MIND AND FREEDOM FOR OUR CLIENTS TO FOCUS ON HIGHER VALUE ISSUES FOR THEIR ORGANIZATIONS.
- Opening and operating bank accounts
- Arranging for the issue of invoices, credit notes, purchase orders and other documents
- Providing translation services for most of the european languages
- Providing mail facilities and handling correspondence with third parties
- Providing internet banking facilities
- Arranging and providing facilities for meetings
- Assisting clients on private banking information
- Provision of bank signatories and processing and execution of bank instructions
- Preparation, review and execution of agreements
- Monitoring local compliance with statutory requirements and filings
- Arranging for legal opinions or other legal work where necessary
- Attending meetings and carrying out negotiations on behalf of clients
- Arranging for bank credit cards or applications for bank financing
- Assistance in obtaining work permits for expatriate employees
WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE ROLE OF THE CORPORATE COMPLIANCE FUNCTION CONSTITUTES A VITAL PART OF THE OPERATIONS OF ANY BUSINESS. WE DELIVER FOCUSED CORPORATE STATUTORY COMPLIANCE TO COMPANIES AND GROUPS OF ANY SIZE.
- Payment of employees by bank transfer or by cheque
- Payment to the proper government authorities of paye taxes, social security contributions, medical fund premiums and provident fund
- Assisting in the application for obtaining work and residence permits for principals and expatriate personnel
- Preparing and filling annual tax returns
- Registration of company and staff with the income tax office and social insurance department
- Processing the company’s monthly payroll
- Submission of relevant reports to necessary recipients
- Preparation and dispatch of monthly payslips
Our Wealth Management Advisors will support our clients in organizing their finances, protecting their assets and shall provide custom solutions to issues that arise.
A Permanent Residence gives a Non-EU national the right to permanently reside in Cyprus, without any limitations, with his family (spouse, children under 18 years’ old and financially dependent children up to 25 years old).
Non-EU nationals will be exempted from Visitor’s Visa while travelling from Cyprus, whereas there will be no time limitation for their stay.